Neuralabel Wide-Format Ink Jet Label Printers
GHS and BS5609 Compliant Results
• Continuous, fan-fold, roll-to-roll and cut sheet labeling solution including label media and software expertise and support.
• Print full color GHS compliant labels on blank label stock, eliminating the need for preprinted labels.
• Water-resistant pigment inks ensure that your labels will meet BS5609 standards for resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
• Weber offers BS5609 compliant labels approved for the NeuraLabel 300x.
Engineered Quality and Performance
• Utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 20 inches per second.
• Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
• High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
• Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
Neuralabel 300x Benefits
• Eliminate pre-printed inventories of labels with print-on-demand.
• Integrates with your label authoring software.
• Easy media loading and operation.
• Fastest turnaround from design to print.
The NeuraLabel 300x works with all industry standard labeling software, including Legitronic®, Adobe, Corel Draw, and many more. These applications have been tested by our team to ensure that they work well with the NeuraLabel 300x.
Continuous Form Label Media
The NeuraLabel 300x prints on a wide variety of inkjet compatible, pressure-sensitive label media fan-folded, roll-to-roll and sheet-fed.
*The NeuraLabel 300x has been certified to BS5609 sections 2 and 3 under the following products:
U PM Raflatac PolyJet Matte White DL RP37 3.2 WK SY829F
UPM Raflatac PolyJet Laser Matte White Vinyl RP37 3.2 WK SY823Z
MACtac JK4511: Kimdura Ink Jet with 705VHP adhesive and 50# liner
MACtac JK8011: Kimdura Ink Jet with MF2