Using flexographic or digital printing presses, Weber can produce eye-catching primary package labels quickly and economically. Show-off your brand with unique and colorful labels to separate your products from the competition.
• At Weber, we can print labels in up to ten colors, including process color with exceptional photographic quality.
• We offer a wide selection of prime label facestocks, adhesives, and topcoats to create the perfect prime label for your product.
• Thousands of die shapes and various label constructions expand your decorative design opportunities. We can create a label using your artwork, or our Graphics Department can work with you to create a new design.
• Weber's prime labels can be specially designed to survive extreme cold or heat, moisture, curved substrates, and many other difficult conditions.
• Areas on your label can be left blank allowing you to print variable information like ingredients, nutrition facts, bar codes and more.
Here are some examples of labels printed for different markets and industries.
New to labels?