BestCode Industrial Marking and Coding Systems print best-by, lot code, sell-by, expiration codes and other identifying marks and codes on industrial and consumer goods to ensure product traceability.
And the Next Series 8 is a complete range of small character printing systems that print high-speed, reliable marks and codes on a wide range of substrates including plastic, glass, paper and more. The new entry-level economically-priced Model 81 system makes it extremely affordable for start-up companies to begin date-coding their products.
The Next Series 8 range of continuous inkjet printing systems come in 6 different models (81, 82, 86, 87, 88, and 88S) and bring many new features and capabilities to the coding and marking industry, offering:
• Extended operation times
• Automated end-of-day routine (eliminating typical manual routines
• New levels of user simplicity
• Abilities to print both small and large character information
• Capability for true non-contact printing extending the ink throw distance
• Increasing print speeds to ultra high speed specifications.
• CleanStart™ industrial stainless steel printheads ready to use in one minute
• Uses a large 10.4” Touch Screen display with intuitive icon buttons for easy use
• SmartFill™ allows fluid addition on-the-fly without opening enclosure
• EcoTec™ fluid management system reduces fluid consumption and overall cost of ownership
• 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The BestCode Next Series 8 Coders features four main models:
Designed for entry-level applications, targeted at applications printing 1 or 2 lines of text, with 1 shift per day, 5 days per week – 2000 hour annual operation, with slower production line speeds.
Designed for basic applications, targeted at applications printing 1 or 2 lines of text, with 1-2 shifts per day, 5 days per week – 2000-4000 hour annual operation, with modest production line speeds.
Designed for high speed applications, targeted at applications printing 1-3 lines of text with 1-2 shifts per day, 5 days per week – 2000-4000 hour annual operation, with high speed production line speeds.
Designed for high speed / high use applications, targeted at applications printing 1-4 lines of text, with 2-3 shifts per day, 5-7 days per week 6000-8000 hour annual operation, with high speed production line speeds.